Ambrosia represents Pure, Nourishing, Nutritious Food, which will purify and heal Body, Mind, and Soul.
The healing and cleansing powers of Ambrosia confer longevity purity and that is our promise !
Promoting small farmers and forest producers across India
We are committed to producing procuring from small farmers and harvesters of forest products by self-made entrepreneurs. See sustaining with self-pride marks these entrepreneurs. Women-led enterprises would be our priority. We will be sharing the story as we go along with you, our esteemed customers.
Biodegradable Plastics, Post consumer Recycling of plastics and Non use of Glass and Paper as far as possible to sand mining and save trees, our Life ! Please read the tab sustainability for details.
Amrit as in Ambrosia:
- Ambrosia in Greek language means nectar or elixir a food or drink of god bestowing immortality or longevity.
- In Devanagri & Sanskritic languages it is termed as Amrit. Its also known as Hyatt in Arabic and Persian. Its fragrant and pure and bestows youth and beauty.
- Etymology: ἀμβροσία (ambrosia) is semantically linked to Sanskrit “Amrit”.
- We would provide Authentic food as it is meant to be from the laps of Mother Nature; without mixing, without adulterating.
- The best proof of authenticity is the natural taste of all foods and drinks according to different soils, seasons and natural processing techniques.
Promise and mark of Authenticity is in smell and taste :
We would provide Authentic food as it is meant to be from the laps of Mother Nature from across India ; without mixing, without adulterating unlike big brands.
The best proof of authenticity is the natural taste of all foods and drinks according to different soils, seasons and natural processing techniques including low speed grinding and solar drying. Single estate tea leaves and Tulsi ( Holy Basil) and from different seasons. So the taste will not be uniform from season to season and soil to soil. Bringing on the true fragrance and purity of Indianness !
No sugar , No fructose in Honey, No mixing of red powder in chilli. The turmeric, when opened will permeate your senses and act as medicine. Saffron from Kashmir would be